Sunday, September 21, 2008

Game Day!!


It's Game day!!! Mom took this picture in the front before we had to leave.

I am #34 and I play for the chargers. I am a line backer.

That's me. It got hot with all the padding that day. The coaches kept squirting water in our mouths every chance they got.


Down. Set. Hut!!

Our team won! Go Chargers!!

4 comments:

Taralynn said...

Jacob, I didn't know Dad was a line backer just like you are now. Cool! I love your blog and your music. Great job. I hope you are having a fun week with Grandma. I miss you! Love, Mom

Taralynn said...

Jacob,

You are a stud!

I hope you are having a great fall break. We are trying to get much done out here in UT/ID.

When I get back I am going to give you a big hug and steamroll you on the trampoline.

Please continue to be the great example you are to your family and friends.

Love, Dad.

SS said...

awesome blog dude! i put a link to your blog on my site...

great pics! i'll check in to see what you're up to, i'm glad your team is doing well!

hoepfully you'll come move to utah so we can hang out more, later!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

Jacob wud up stud! You're huge and the spirit radiates from you! Thats a good combo!